Squarespace 20 Pages
Thanks for expressing interest in Squarespace.
There’s no doubt about it… Squarespace 20 Pages
Using the right tool will help increase your conversion rates, ROI, and much more.
That’s why in this quick post I want to not only talk about Squarespace…
But also the #1 software tool for online businesses.
What Is Squarespace?
Squarespace remains an amazing tool for small businesses and individuals who are looking to get into internet marketing and quickly gain some traction.
This sophisticated tool can be used for personal websites, blogs, shops, etc.
This cloud-based tool also provides extensive and powerful customized features through it amazing style editor.
For first time users, the tool is highly popular and cost-effective.
To make website design easier, Squarespace comes with many templates.
The Benefits Of Squarespace
- Every Squarespace tool is designed with unlimited and fast cloud hosting.
- All stores are level 1 PCI compliant and secured with 128-bit SSL encryption
- There are many beautiful designer templates that are sophisticated, minimalistic and clean. The templates of Squarespace can easily captivate your attention.
- Users have the opportunity to enjoy discounted Getty images and free Typekit fonts.
- Extensive personalization and styling features that not provided by the competition.
Not bad, right?
There’s obviously many more benefits where those came from.
However I wanted to shine some light on the other choice… Squarespace 20 Pages
What’s often referred to as the savvy choice.
The Squarespace Alternative?
ClickFunnels is a cutting edge marketing software that helps you design your own sales funnels.
Here’s just a fraction of what ClickFunnels comes with:
- Complete hosting of pages (this can be a savings of $50+ a month right here).
- Drag and drop landing page builders (to pretty much make your life easier).
- Mobile responsive pages (so that you aren’t losing out on mobile conversions).
- Professional themes and templates (so you don’t have to pay someone to make them).
- A/B split testing (which is AT LEAST another $25+ a month of savings).
- One click upsells and downsells (which can cost an arm and a leg).
- Multiple payment processing (including credit card, PayPal, and many more).
- Membership site funnels (that can cost an extra $25-$100+ per month).
- Webinar funnels (which have cost me close to $100 a month to use in the past).
- And so much more.
Just by using ClickFunnels, you’re already saving a ton of money.
So what exactly does that mean for YOU?
Well, thanks to ClickFunnels…
You Can Kiss All Of These Goodbye
- Recurring hosting fees.
- Recurring CRM software fees.
- Recurring AB split test software fees.
- Recurring membership fees.
- Recurring webinar fees.
- Pages that don’t convert.
- Hiring graphic designers.
- Hiring funnel consultants.
- HTML (barf)!
Pretty Awesome Right?
So at the end of the day, is Squarespace still a valid option?
Absolutely. Squarespace 20 Pages
However, I’m sure that after reading this…
You’ve seen that ClickFunnels just might be the better option…
Especially with all of the value that they deliver you.
Regardless of which plan you choose, you’re bound to save hundreds and even up to thousands of dollars simply by using ClickFunnels.
And don’t forget, ClickFunnels comes with a 14 day trial, so you owe it to yourself to at least get started today by clicking here.
You’ve got nothing to lose, and everything to gain.
Thanks for stopping by and expressing interest in Squarespace 20 Pages.