Lead Generation Demand Generation
So you’re looking for more information in general about lead generation?
Then you are exactly where you need to be right now.
Now, when it comes to properly harnessing the power of the internet…
Most online marketers go about generating leads the hard way.
Specifically, they usually just:
- Setup a basic website…
- Spend hours upon hours building up their social media platforms…
- Then cross their fingers and hope for the leads to flood in.
This approach is referred to as ‘hope marketing’…
And I’m going to show you how to avoid that problem completely…
Along with the #1 tool used by online marketers for generating leads.
Let’s begin, shall we? Lead Generation Demand Generation
Online Marketing For Dummies
While websites are still valuable assets for SEO, blogging, and getting content out there…
Many times they just aren’t as effective by themselves when it comes to generating leads.
That’s why it’s best to combine them with what’s referred to as an online marketing funnel.
So What Is An Online Marketing Funnel?
An online marketing funnel refers to a multi-step process that moves traffic from interested to investing.
Each of those steps can differ slightly, but usually include 4 stages.
Here’s a few more details about each.
Awareness is all about using traffic to get your targeted audience to exactly what they are looking for. This can be done using a lead magnet which I will be covering more in this post.
You gain your targeted audience’s interest by them entering you their email address.
Getting closer to the moment of truth (so to speak). There’s actually many decisions a prospect can make when it comes to your online marketing funnel.
This is where money is exchanged for the value, information, and or product you are recommending, and should be the biggest goal to aim for.
So let’s talk about the top of your online marketing funnel, where you will funnel your traffic to.
The Lead Capture Page
(also referred to as an opt-in page, squeeze page, or landing page)
Lead capture pages are important because they allow you to build an email lists consisting of leads interested in what you’re going to offer.
In fact, building your email list might as well be one of the important aspects of online marketing.
On A Side Note
Carrying on. Lead Generation Demand Generation
Here’s what you’ll want to include on your lead capture page.
- What They Will Be Getting
When someone comes to your lead capture page, they need to know what they will be getting in exchange for their email.
This is where lead magnets come into play (which is something valuable your audience is interested in).
An example of a lead magnet could be:
- A PDF eBook addressing a specific problem.
- A cheatsheet that quickly gives them information they want.
- A video course that walks them through, once again, information they want.
- And so on and so forth.
There’s plenty of options to go with (depending on what you’re going to recommend and who your targeted audience).
Just make sure you go with something that your targeted audience REALLY wants.
- Hard Hitting Headline
Now that they know what they will be getting, you want to include a headline on your lead capture page that will REALLY entice them to enter their email on the page.
I’m going to show you an example of a lead capture page that converted very nicely on Facebook.
I was giving away a lead magnet that showed online business owners how to get higher optin rates (which the stats above prove that simplicity works).
As you can see, the headline was “Copy My 4 Step Process Used To Get 71% Optin Rates”.
This did very well for a variety of reasons:
- Online business owners understand the value of higher optin rates (cheaper leads).
- Online business owners are always looking to get more leads (at cheaper costs too).
- It hit one of the biggest problems for businesses (getting leads effectively).
So next up we have…
- The Objection Smasher (Optional)
This is usually a little extra to add in to help with any objections.
For this, you need to read your headline as your targeted audience and ask yourself, what might stop them from entering their email and moving forward?
In this case, a common concern is that their niche or business is “different”.
In reality: it isn’t.
The same business principles work for whatever business or niche you’re involved in.
That’s why I included “This Works Regardless Of Your Niche”.
- Call To Action
Lastly you want to have some type of call to action.
In my example above, it was the Download Now button which opened up a drop down for them to enter their email, and I also had a blue clickable link that opened up the same drop down.
Pretty simple stuff, right? Lead Generation Demand Generation
So let’s move onto the last part of this post.
The #1 Tool For Generating Leads
ClickFunnels is a cutting edge marketing software that helps you design your own online marketing funnels.
It gives you virtually everything you need to generate leads, and market, sell, and deliver your products online.
Here’s just a fraction of what ClickFunnels comes with:
- Complete hosting of pages (this can be a savings of $50+ a month right here).
- Drag and drop landing page builders (to pretty much make your life easier).
- Mobile responsive pages (so that you aren’t losing out on mobile conversions).
- Professional themes and templates (so you don’t have to pay someone to make them).
- A/B split testing (which is AT LEAST another $25+ a month of savings).
- One click upsells and downsells (which can cost an arm and a leg).
- Multiple payment processing (including credit card, PayPal, and many more).
- Membership site funnels (that can cost an extra $25-$100+ per month).
- Webinar funnels (which have cost me close to $100 a month to use in the past).
- And so much more.
What most people don’t realize is just how much money they save by using ClickFunnels…
Just because they don’t need (or can cancel) many other tools or software.
So what exactly does that mean for YOU?
Well, thanks to ClickFunnels… Lead Generation Demand Generation
You Can Get Rid Of These:
- Recurring hosting fees.
- Recurring CRM software fees.
- Recurring AB split test software fees.
- Recurring membership fees.
- Recurring webinar fees.
- Pages that don’t convert.
- Hiring graphic designers.
- Hiring funnel consultants.
- HTML (yuck)!
Pretty cool, right? Lead Generation Demand Generation
The Final Verdict
I’m sure that after reading this, you’ve seen just how much value ClickFunnels delivers…
And regardless of which ClickFunnels plan you decide to roll with, there’s a good chance you’ll save hundreds or even thousands of dollars in the long run.
Last but not least, ClickFunnels comes with a 14 day trial…
So you might as well click here and get started with your free trial.
You’ve got nothing to lose, and everything to gain.
Thanks again for stopping by and expressing interest in Lead Generation Demand Generation…
I hope you learned something new when it comes to generating leads online.