How To Make Money With Clickbank
If you’ve ever wondered how to make money with Clickbank (or heck, any other affiliate platform out there), then this quick guide is going to be picture perfect for you.
You see, affiliate marketing isn’t something that is super complex.
However, I’ve noticed many people tend to make (and keep) it that way…
So let’s simplify the process to something that’s worked ever since I first started online.
Oh and just to clarify how “awesome” I was at affiliate marketing back then:
- I didn’t know what the hell I was doing.
- I really didn’t know what the hell I was doing.
- It still ended up working out well.
All the way back from 2012.
And the cool part?
The advice I’m going to give you here, still works right now.
It’s not going to be about the best traffic source or any other mumbo-jumbo like that…
It’s all about getting started as soon as damn possible.
How To Make Money With Clickbank In 3 Steps
Here’s the 3 steps, which I’ll explain a little more details as we go.
- Find an offer to promote.
- Craft your conversion process (the meat and potatoes).
I know I know… so challenging (sarcasm).
We pretty much already have that figured out.
When it comes to niches, you just can’t go wrong with anything in the big three:
There’s plenty of money being made in those (which is always a good sign).
If you’re having trouble deciding where you should start…
- Pick an offer from one of the niches above.
- Make sure the offer has a higher gravity.
- Make sure the offer pays out on an average of around $30 per sale.
That’s good enough to get you going.
Here’s the part where we get to create some badass stuff.
Now, you can use anything you like to create your 2 step affiliate setup.
For this example I am going to use Clickfunnels (which I also highly recommend as a user).
It comes with a 14 day trial so you can always at least test it out.
What you want to do here is create a squeeze page that redirects to a thank you page.
Here’s an example of the first page that I created in a couple minutes.
Here you want to give away something that your targeted audience in your niche would like.
Free report, free PDF, free template, free cheat sheet, free video… whatever it may be.
The cool part about freebies is that they usually don’t take long at all to create…
Or you can just buy one for a few bucks (Google “PLR + your niche”).
Once you have some type of freebie…
All you need is an enticing headline that is related to what you’re giving away.
Here is a template that works very well.
How To (awesome) Without (suck).
So what that means is you want to describe something your targeted audience wants…
While letting them know they won’t have to do something they hate.
Here’s a few examples in the weight loss niche:
- How to lose weight without counting calories.
- How to lose weight without giving up your favorite foods.
- How to lose weight without living in the gym.
Once the person opts in, then they get taken to the thank you page as shown below.
Let’s go over the details from the top top bottom.
- Congratulate them for opting in.
- Picture of yourself if you want to use one.
- Let them know their report has been sent to their inbox…
- And they can click the button below for the highest recommended resource.
The button, of course, would go to your affiliate link.
And just like that, you have a targeted audience being sent to a targeted offer.
This is actually the step not many people really ever get to (unfortunately)…
And it’s because they haven’t even got past the first 2 steps.
I’m not going to go into exquisite details because the first 2 steps are the most important…
Rather instead here’s a few things you can optimize for.
- Your optin rate.
- The call to action on your thank you page.
- The button (with your affiliate link) on your thank you page.
- The offer(s) you are promoting.
- The subject line of your first welcome email.
And so on and so forth.
Wrapping Up How To Make Money With Clickbank
Like I said previously, affiliate marketing doesn’t have to be complex.
That’s how to make money with Clickbank.
In fact, most times I start on a new traffic source…
I will use a setup like this just because I know I can start sending traffic soon as possible.
Remember these two things:
- Money is attracted to speed (so start right away).
- Simple works. Every. Single. Time.
Test this out and see how it works for you.
You’ve got nothing to lose out on… except for making a bunch of commissions.
If you’re looking for more affiliate marketing tips and tricks…