How To Cancel LeadPages
How to cancel LeadPages.
So you’re probably looking to get started with a different page builder?
If so, then keep reading because this post will be very helpful for you.
Now, as someone who has used LeadPages and the majority of other page builders out there…
It’s a very helpful tool, but…
Before I get into that, here is how to cancel LeadPages:
- Fill out a support ticket here.
- Request cancellation.
- Creating many different types of landing pages (regardless of your niche).
- Cloud based (which means there is nothing to download or install).
- Many templates to choose from (which are mobile optimized).
- Ease of use (with drag and drop customization).
- Create optin boxes (even on your blog posts).
- Very helpful customer service.
- And so on and so forth.
Overall LeadPages has a lot of great things going on for them.
I certainly like them, their company, and what they do.
With that being said…
There is a better option that I recommend instead.
Best LeadPages Alternative?
ClickFunnels is a cutting edge marketing software that helps you design your own sales funnels.
It gives you virtually everything you need to market, sell, and deliver your products online.
Here’s just a fraction of what ClickFunnels comes with:
- Complete hosting of pages (this can be a savings of $50+ a month right here).
- Drag and drop landing page builders (to pretty much make your life easier).
- Mobile responsive pages (so that you aren’t losing out on mobile conversions).
- Professional themes and templates (so you don’t have to pay someone to make them).
- A/B split testing (which is AT LEAST another $25+ a month of savings).
- One click upsells and downsells (which can cost an arm and a leg).
- Multiple payment processing (including credit card, PayPal, and many more).
- Membership site funnels (that can cost an extra $25-$100+ per month).
- Webinar funnels (which have cost me close to $100 a month to use in the past).
- And so much more.
What most people don’t realize is just how much money they save by using ClickFunnels…
Just because they don’t need (or can cancel) many other tools or software.
So what exactly does that mean for YOU?
Well, thanks to ClickFunnels…
You Can Get Rid Of These:
- Recurring hosting fees.
- Recurring CRM software fees.
- Recurring AB split test software fees.
- Recurring membership fees.
- Recurring webinar fees.
- Pages that don’t convert.
- Hiring graphic designers.
- Hiring funnel consultants.
- HTML (yuck)!
How Cool Is That?
So at the end of the day, is LeadPages still a valid option?
Of course it is.
However, I’m sure that after reading this you’ve seen that ClickFunnels just might be the better option (especially with all of the value that they deliver you).
And regardless of which ClickFunnels plan you decide to roll with, there’s a good chance you’ll save hundreds or even thousands of dollars in the long run.
Last but not least, ClickFunnels comes with a 14 day trial…
So you might as well click here and get started with your free trial.
You’ve got nothing to lose, and everything to gain.
And of course if you prefer LeadPages…
Thanks again for stopping by and expressing interest in how to cancel LeadPages.